Tuesday 10 July 2007

I'm Not Worthy

And I don't mean that in a self depricating Wayne's World kind of way. I mean I am not one of those serious worthy people who march and sign petitions and organise protests and raise awareness. I may admire those people (from a safe distance) but I'll run away if I see them approaching. Telling Tech Support how to live his life is a full time lifelong job and I have a contractual obligation there.



Anyway not content with doing lots of stuff like wormeries, edible hedges, brewing and preserving and talking about it on his blog and giving me so many ideas of things I'd like to do that I am left frozen with indecision not knowing what to have a go at first (pause for breath here) Hedgewizard has kindly tagged me with the Bloggers for Positive Global Change meme



It works like this



1. When you get tagged, write a post with links to up to 5 blogs that you think are trying to change the world in a positive way.



2. In your post, make sure you link back to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.



3. Leave a comment or message for the bloggers you’re tagging, so they know they’re now part of the meme.



4. Optional: Proudly display the “Bloggers For Positive Global Change” award badge with a link to the post that you write up.

So anyway I tag

TS aka Arnold the Methodical

Irene aka Hardworking Hippy at La Ferme de Sourrou

TS because I can and Irene because she is worthy (but not in the making me want to run away kind of way). Being a bit of a Billy No Mates or as a symptom of my worthyness avoidance in that I tend to look at blogs but fear to comment that's all I can think of.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't run yourself down, Karen. Somewhere on HWzD I rabbit on about meme propagation being a really important way to effect change on the social "group mind", and that's exactly what you're doing - eventually someone will read your blog and wander off to grow some of their own food, or use Freecycle, or even (god forbid) follow you into what you laughingly call downshifting. Then you'll see, oh yes you will.

Breezy said...

As long as they don't sue